Safety First Campaign
Safety First Campaign strives to prevent Children from Sexual Abuse, Rape and Human Trafficking.
The purpose of this campaign is to achieve a community that is safer for our children to grow in. To train, equip, and build systems to fight against Child Sexual Abuse, Rape and Human Trafficking. To work with communities towards safer homes, safer schools and safer communities. To think Safety First.
- To train and support an Institution/Community in becoming child safe. To protect children from any possible future risk of injury or harm by providing the basic tools to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate child protection policies and procedures that are adopted.
- To support an Institution/Community in becoming child friendly by encouraging the full and active participation of children and young people within the Institution/Community, allowing their voices in decisions that impact them directly.
- To support an Institution/Community in deterring recurrence. When a case of Child Sexual Abuse is reported, the restoration of the survivor, strengthening the system to prevent future abuse and then following through with the legal accountability of the offender.
What can you do?
- Ensure your home, school and community is aware of Child Sexual Abuse and safety proofed.
- Listen to your children and take their complaints seriously.
- When you hear about an incident call the Police, dial 100 or call us 95000 25000. We will guide you step by step.
- Become a SafetyFirst Ambassador. Share the campaign on social media and join the team in the program.