To build supportive, inclusive and accessible communities for the differently abled persons and enable a life of dignity and purpose.
Intervention for the Person
- ● Supporting and empowering the differently abled individual to lead a life of dignity and purpose;
- ● Enhance work and employment prospects with necessary education, training and support;
- ● Provide access to information about their rights and welfare schemes available;
- ● Provide timely and appropriate aid during emergency;
Intervention for the Community
- ● Build communities to be supportive and inclusive without discrimination ;
- ● Engage with governing bodies to provide easy accessibility in public buildings and spaces ;
- ● Support more disability awareness and engage the media to convey disability in a positive manner.
Intervention of Purpose
- ● Promote participation in social, political, entertainment, sports and activities that build the nation;