Justice & Hope Projects
Trafficked individuals and those vulnerable becoming overcomers and agents of prevention in the community.
– Rescuing/receiving victims of trafficking, runaways, abused and vulnerable minors
– Working alongside government homes to develop systems and infrastructure
– Engaging abused and traumatized via much needed counseling and therapy
– Providing rescue and rehabilitation including the strengthening of home communities
– Continued sustainable support of victims through building community resilience
Build self governed communities with systems of safety that will prevent child sexual abuse and holistically restore those affected.
– working alongside schools and institutions to develop and strengthen strategies against sexual violence
– educating children, teachers, parents and community members in prevention, support and response
– holding perpetrators accountable
Support and assist individuals affected by domestic violence, strengthening community response and prevention.
– supporting and empowering families and individuals victimized by domestic violence preventing terminal illness from causing a family to succumb to poverty
– providing rescue and counselling to victims
– providing a path towards longterm rehabilitation
– supporting families and individuals in standing against infanticide
To build supportive, inclusive and accessible communities for the differently abled persons and enable a life of dignity and purpose.